Introduction to Cranio-Sacral Therapy (Level I) and Clinical Cranio-Sacral Therapy (Level II)
Zeitraum: 24.10.2023 08:30 - 29.10.2023 - 18:30Referenten:
Dr. Donald Moffatt, Dr. Sybil Moffatt, Silvia Marti Korff
Teilnahmegebühr: 1900 €
700 € - Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Level I (2 days): Introduction to Cranio-Sacral Therapy
1.300 € - Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Level II (4 days): Clinical Cranio-Sacral-Therapy
1.900 € - Cranio-Sacral Therapy Level I + II (6 days)Tagungsort: Heimathaus Sittensen, Am Heimathaus 4, 27419, Sittensen, Germany,
Programm 24.10.2023 08:30 - 25.10.2023 - 18:30
Cranio-Sacral Therapy for Animal Chiropractors - An Intensive Introduction (Level I), Tuesday and Wednesday , Oct. 24th and 25th, 2023
Course Topics Include:
- History and foundations of Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Therapeutic Dialogue with Body Structures
- Diagnostic scanings from the Intention
- Learning to palpate the Cranio-Sacral Rythm and the Stillness of the Rhythm
- Still Point Technique
- Dural Tube diagnosis, and treatment through the Dural Tube
- Tips to start combining Chiropractic with Cranio-Sacral Therapy
Cranio-sacral therapy is a very light-touch manual technique, used to evaluate the body through listening to the tissues, and invite them to change and heal themselves. It can be used to treat the physical body (subluxations, tensions in cranial sutures, facial tensions on the different body diaphragms, visceral tensions…) as well as the emotional self, through the somato-emotional release. These courses will teach you the diagnostic and therapeutic tools to do a full cranio-sacral therapy treatment, and also discuss how to integrate the various techniques with chiropractic.
We will practice on each other, as it is very important to feel within your own body how gentle and powerful cranio-sacral techniques are, to better comprehend its impact on your animal patients. Much of the course consists of guided "hands on" practical learning!
Programm 26.10.2023 08:30 - 29.10.2023 - 18:30
Cranio-Sacral Therapy for Animal Chiropractors - Clinical Cranio-Sacral-Therapy (Level II), Thursday to Sunday , Oct. 26th and 29th, 2023
Course Topics Include:
- Fascial Techniques: pelvic diaphragm, respiratory diaphragm, thoracic inlet, hyoid and cranial base.
- Soft tissue techniques.
- Follow the tissues technique: applying the follow the tissue techniques to spinal subluxations and to treat the cranium.
- Cranial vault bones including the hyoid and mandible (TMJ) techniques: frontal and parietal lift, temporal bones techniques, SEB compression-decompression, as well as the ten step cranio-sacral treatment protocol.
Introduction to Cranio-Sacral Therapy for Animal Chiropractors, Level I, 24.-25.10.2023 - IAVC - International Academy of Veterinary Chiropractic (i-a-v-c.com)
Homepage: www-i-a-v-c.comAnerkennung: Level I: 18 ATF Stunden / Level II: 34 ATF Stunden